Storing multiple data entities in single transaction

I have one form in that  i have to store data into 4 CDTS .Project ,projectteaam,milestone,milestonetask,

={{entity:pv!DSR_Project, data:{pv!DSR_Project.projectname,pv!DSR_Project.roleid,pv!DSR_Project.clientid,pv!DSR_Project.estimatedbudget,pv!DSR_Project.projectstartdate,pv!DSR_Project.projectenddate,pv!DSR_Project.description}},{entity:pv!DSR_ProjectTeam, data:{pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.projectid,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.employeeid,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.startdate,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.enddate,pv!DSR_ProjectTeam.description}},{entity:pv!DSR_MileStone, data:{pv!DSR_MileStone.projectid,pv!DSR_MileStone.milestonename,pv!DSR_MileStone.startdate,pv!DSR_MileStone.baseline,pv!DSR_MileStone.forcast,pv!DSR_MileStone.actual,pv!DSR_MileStone.estamount,pv!DSR_MileStone.actualamount,pv!DSR_MileStone.comments,pv!DSR_MileStone.paymentrecieveddate}},{entity:pv!DSR_MileStoneTask, data:{pv!DSR_MileStoneTask.milestoneid,pv!DSR_MileStoneTask.taskname,pv!DSR_MileStoneTask.taskhour}}}

can any one help me out of this .I need to store data in multiple data store entities.since im unable to store 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to gangadharr0001

Your screenshot looks fine.  For your code, you can remove the entire saveInto of your submit button basically - if the data is being saved into the RI values by the form fields, there is no need to save them again on Submit click - this will do nothing helpful and there's a slight chance it might break something.

Can you confirm (in your Data Input configuration) that your other ACP variables are being set to save into PVs?  The way DSR_Project is configured in your screenshot above is correct.  Also can you show us any configurations in the Data Outputs tab?

Children