Certification Statistics

Certified Lead Developer

As the community is growing, do we have a site or a placeholder where we can see the number of associate developers, senior developers or lead developers we have have in our community and may be we can get a list of them.

Which would enable us to reach out to them as per the expertise required for the upcoming projects.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Talking about a growing community, something that in my opinion would be enrich a lot the interactions withing the users of the community is a Blog area, where the users would be free to publish their solutions, case study or innovation ideas.

Others big companies already have it as part of their community and one great example is the SAP SCN Blogs, that is a very popular are in the SAP community.

I know that this comment is not related to the original question, but it is something that I personally would look forward to have.

Just food for thoughts,

Regards,
    Acacio B.

• Talking about a growing community, something that in my opinion would be enrich a lot the interactions withing the users of the community is a Blog area, where the users would be free to publish their solutions, case study or innovation ideas.

Others big companies already have it as part of their community and one great example is the SAP SCN Blogs, that is a very popular are in the SAP community.

I know that this comment is not related to the original question, but it is something that I personally would look forward to have.

Just food for thoughts,

Regards,
    Acacio B.

Children