Is the Community hiding posts, or does the grid show history of deleted values

Certified Lead Developer

While looking at the grid I see that Mike posted the last comment. But when I navigate into the topic his post is not visible. I suspect is was deleted and the grid does not account for that. If so that seems kind of weird. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

My reply was under [the first reply under] a legitimately "spam" comment, which was pretty quickly removed after I flagged it.  The user account is still there though as of now, which is a little confusing seeing how that account's only 2 comments ever were both spam.  I assume the reason it still appears as if I was the most recent poster is something along the lines of, the thread is just hidden but not actually removed in the back-end (but that's purely a guess).

Certified Lead Developer

My reply was under [the first reply under] a legitimately "spam" comment, which was pretty quickly removed after I flagged it.  The user account is still there though as of now, which is a little confusing seeing how that account's only 2 comments ever were both spam.  I assume the reason it still appears as if I was the most recent poster is something along the lines of, the thread is just hidden but not actually removed in the back-end (but that's purely a guess).

Children
No Data