Hi, Is there a way to have better access to Tempo apps? There are a l

Hi,

Is there a way to have better access to Tempo apps? There are a lot of clicks to get into the application as Launch Tempo -> Actions -> Go to a specific App -> Launch the action. Can we have a URL from where users can directly start the actions? I see that the actions can be marked as favourites or starred. Also, when I tried to create the dynamic URl, it just shows all the applications but not a particular one and its action URL can be created.

Any help regarding this will be appreciated. Thanks! ...

OriginalPostID-106100

OriginalPostID-106100

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • How do I create the Action URI? I want to create the link to the action and will need the whole path to launch the Action.Btw, I am using 7.3. Also, in future it is a requirement to click this link from an external system by clicking on a specific no in DB. This number should be entered on the very first form and this task should be submitted automatically. This number would be dynamic. Please let me know the solutions.
  • How do I create the Action URI? I want to create the link to the action and will need the whole path to launch the Action.Btw, I am using 7.3. Also, in future it is a requirement to click this link from an external system by clicking on a specific no in DB. This number should be entered on the very first form and this task should be submitted automatically. This number would be dynamic. Please let me know the solutions.
Children
No Data