Session Expiry Message Issue

When there is prolonged user inactivity, a popup comes from Appian stating that session is about to expire.

We are not able to click on any of them. The screen freezes until we refresh the browser. 

I am looking for guidance if anyone has encountered this in their projects. Any pointers are appreciated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is a common problem a lot of us are facing. I doubt that this is because of some overlay in Appian. And I also tried to reach out to the support but according to them, everything was just fine.
    There are two ways with which you can confirm if what I am saying is making any sense.

1. Try using Mozilla or Edge and it should work fine in those browsers. 
    2. You should be able to use the "Tab" key on your keyboard to navigate to that button and then hit the "Space" or "Enter" key to click on the button. 

You can also increase the session timeout in the Admin Console

• This is a common problem a lot of us are facing. I doubt that this is because of some overlay in Appian. And I also tried to reach out to the support but according to them, everything was just fine.
    There are two ways with which you can confirm if what I am saying is making any sense.

1. Try using Mozilla or Edge and it should work fine in those browsers. 
    2. You should be able to use the "Tab" key on your keyboard to navigate to that button and then hit the "Space" or "Enter" key to click on the button. 

You can also increase the session timeout in the Admin Console

Children