Questions About Certification Exams

Hi,
I want to take a certification exam, but I have some additional questions:

1) I am a little bit confused about entry requirements. Is it recommended or required to take part in Appian Application Design Training?

2) During registration I have found following statement: ,,Valid only on the current major Appian version (e.g., Appian 7.2).". I know that Appian 7.5 is comming soon, does it mean that if I take an exam before new release (on Appian 7.4) it won't be valid after release?

3) Will I get any learning material or is it only Exam?

Thanks,
Peter.

OriginalPostID-107802

OriginalPostID-107802

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1) Application Designer Level 1 is available to all Forum users and does not require training. However, the multiple choice exam is tough, and I would highly recommend Application Design course. Unless you have substantial project experience, I think it would be a waste of $99.
    2) We should word this a little better. What it means is that the exam content is going to pertain to the current version (7.4 right now) but if you pass, you will be certified on Appian 7 but not Appian 8.
    3) This is only an exam and it more or less covers content of Application Designer training plus other content from other courses and some project experience, for example, data design, etc.
  • 1) Application Designer Level 1 is available to all Forum users and does not require training. However, the multiple choice exam is tough, and I would highly recommend Application Design course. Unless you have substantial project experience, I think it would be a waste of $99.
    2) We should word this a little better. What it means is that the exam content is going to pertain to the current version (7.4 right now) but if you pass, you will be certified on Appian 7 but not Appian 8.
    3) This is only an exam and it more or less covers content of Application Designer training plus other content from other courses and some project experience, for example, data design, etc.
Children
No Data