Error in attachment when sending email

Hello,

In a process I'm sending an email with an attachment.

The problem comes when the document attached looks like its corrupt or in a strange situation.

What could cause this?

Here i'm triying to insert pictures of the configuration and the error.

Image of the document recived:

Image of the configurations on the process in the email sender.

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Haven't experienced this but the only scenario I can think for this happening is when we use File Upload Field. In this case this can happen if the document ID is being saved into this parameter from an interface and not the process model. It happens because a permanent Document ID is only added to the document once the interface is submitted. If this is the reason, it is better to save the document in a different variable and then map it to the CDT/mapping, through a script task.

Certified Lead Developer

Haven't experienced this but the only scenario I can think for this happening is when we use File Upload Field. In this case this can happen if the document ID is being saved into this parameter from an interface and not the process model. It happens because a permanent Document ID is only added to the document once the interface is submitted. If this is the reason, it is better to save the document in a different variable and then map it to the CDT/mapping, through a script task.

Children