When migrating an application package, we have noticed that Appian does not auto

When migrating an application package, we have noticed that Appian does not automatically migrate items in order of their dependencies. Specifically, if a package contains CDTs, Process Models, and Reports, and is being imported in a destination that has none of the objects already, Appian does not migrate them with CDTs first, Process Models second, and Reports third.

I am not sure whether the order the objects are migrated simply has to do with the order they were added to the package, but we have had problems when trying to migrate something with the above scenario. What we need to do is create a separate migration package for CDTs, Process Models, and Reports (3 packages in this case).

Is it possible to avoid having to migrate all 3 packages in order? Is it possible to create one release package for everything?...

OriginalPostID-110436

OriginalPostID-110436

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Eduardo,

I can perhaps generate a one-off case for you if you would like, and send you a sample application, etc. In any case, I am aware that the CDTs need to be deleted before importing a new version, and this does work fine for us. It is simply when we migrate CDTs and Process Models without the process models already existing in the destination environment that we have a problem.
  • Eduardo,

I can perhaps generate a one-off case for you if you would like, and send you a sample application, etc. In any case, I am aware that the CDTs need to be deleted before importing a new version, and this does work fine for us. It is simply when we migrate CDTs and Process Models without the process models already existing in the destination environment that we have a problem.
Children
No Data