Process Report .. Processes With Errors

Is it possible to build a process report that shows me all processes (and id's) that are showing as error ?

i can use the existing report that lives under Perf Monitor to view how many instances have errors - but I want to build a house keeping task that will go back and cancel these cases and for that I need to get the process id's for a named procedure. (date filtered)

Alternatively how much impact is there when deleting process instances in bulk. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can generate a process report for all the processes with error by using combination of Active processes and processes with number of active tasks equal to 0.

Your generated process report will initially have Name, Status and Start Time of the process, you need to add two more columns processId (definition:- pp!id) and numberOfActiveTasks (definition:- num_active_tasks() ) 

After this, add a filters to your report just as I mentioned above (Active status and active task count = 0)

Your process report is ready to use, create a rule using a!queryProcessAnalytics() to get the required process details from the report (processId in this case)

There may be some other ways to do this more efficiently which I'm not aware of but I'm sure somebody here will suggest a better approach, if there any. 

• Hi Guys,

I need to create a read-only grid connected to a process report that show "Processes with Errors", is there a way to find processes in this "Status" by process report ?

thanks

Matteo

Reply Children