Out of Memory error at variable list in ER

Zuuuup, people ?

So, I've been developing a process model (not from begin, some other guy started development before me) and, sunddely, everytime I click on the drop with variables, all tabs in chrome with an Appian url rise an error about "out of memory".

I'm trying to click on this drop: 

Is it something knowed? I mean, may I or someone else missunderstanding some config ?

Thanks anyway for your time spent reading my question !

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think I figured out the problem: This process is to big (not created by me, I just added a few more nodes). After create a subprocess and call it in main, everything works fine again.

Looks like some problem about to index variables in a process model that is too big. I notified people in my team a long time ago to avoid this pratice, but there's some old processes remain.

Thanks everyone for try to help me !

• I think I figured out the problem: This process is to big (not created by me, I just added a few more nodes). After create a subprocess and call it in main, everything works fine again.

Looks like some problem about to index variables in a process model that is too big. I notified people in my team a long time ago to avoid this pratice, but there's some old processes remain.

Thanks everyone for try to help me !

Children