Certified Associate Developer exam

Hi all. I took the exam and failed. I scored really low on SDLC information, expressions rules and process models. Where should I go to further study those three concepts? Specifically, I had a hard time knowing which Appian function to use in an expression. Thank you. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

As Mike suggested going through Appian trainings helps a lot. We also have Practice test available at the end of trainings to understand the pattern of questions being asked.

We do a lot in expression rules other than using functions, simple to complex requirements.

I usually take a scenario and try to apply all available functions on it.
    For example, we have lot of looping functions available and one is always better over the other. I always apply scenario with various looping functions and find out the challenges, performance, limitations of each when applied. So i know when to use what and why.

For SDLC, along with Appian resources look for resource from google. We have tons of information on SDLC.

Certified Senior Developer

As Mike suggested going through Appian trainings helps a lot. We also have Practice test available at the end of trainings to understand the pattern of questions being asked.

We do a lot in expression rules other than using functions, simple to complex requirements.

I usually take a scenario and try to apply all available functions on it.
    For example, we have lot of looping functions available and one is always better over the other. I always apply scenario with various looping functions and find out the challenges, performance, limitations of each when applied. So i know when to use what and why.

For SDLC, along with Appian resources look for resource from google. We have tons of information on SDLC.

Children
No Data