Date and time comparison

I am having date and time of submitted form in Date time format.
I want to compare the date and time if it exceeds 1 hr from submission I want to show a proceed button.

How I can give a condition where it is comparing submitted form have completed 1hr 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Assume the variable "submissionDatTime". that holds the submitted date and time. then, after you want to show the proceed button, if more than 1 hour has passed since submission.
    Use this expression:
    if(

currentDateTime() - submissionDateTime > 1 hour,
    true,

false,

)
    current DateTime get your current date and time

submissionDateTime shows your form's submitted date and time.

currentDateTime() - submissionDateTime , calculate the difference between these times.

1 hour is a threshold you want to check against. if your time difference is greater than 1 hour, the condition is true. then it will eveluate to true, and you can use this condition to visibility of proceed button.

• Assume the variable "submissionDatTime". that holds the submitted date and time. then, after you want to show the proceed button, if more than 1 hour has passed since submission.
    Use this expression:
    if(

currentDateTime() - submissionDateTime > 1 hour,
    true,

false,

)
    current DateTime get your current date and time

submissionDateTime shows your form's submitted date and time.

currentDateTime() - submissionDateTime , calculate the difference between these times.

1 hour is a threshold you want to check against. if your time difference is greater than 1 hour, the condition is true. then it will eveluate to true, and you can use this condition to visibility of proceed button.

Children
No Data