Refresh Interface

Hi All,

I have two interface, A and B. When a button in interface A is clicked all the components in B should be refreshed. Is it possible to refresh all the components in interface B without passing parameters in all components in interface B?(I am passing the refresh variable from A to B, but not from B to components in B)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

This is always a tricky question to answer when we haven't been given a strong idea of the relationship between the interfaces in question.  Also confusion around this usually seems to be underpinned by a lack of familiarity with how interfaces naturally stack and how data (and refreshed data) tends to pass between them.  I usually recommend that you just go ahead and pass data between interfaces - if this is something you think isn't possible in your case, then I would suggest that the structure you're hoping to use might not be properly set up, in general.

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

This is always a tricky question to answer when we haven't been given a strong idea of the relationship between the interfaces in question.  Also confusion around this usually seems to be underpinned by a lack of familiarity with how interfaces naturally stack and how data (and refreshed data) tends to pass between them.  I usually recommend that you just go ahead and pass data between interfaces - if this is something you think isn't possible in your case, then I would suggest that the structure you're hoping to use might not be properly set up, in general.

Children