Is it possible for an interface that was displaying fine until yesterday to suddenly display a formula error?(昨日まで正常に表示されていたインターフェースで、突然式のエラーが表示されることはありますか?)

thank you always.
Something unprecedented happened with the interface I was developing.

Implemented in expression mode on 2024/4/4 18:00 (JST) and saved without errors.
2024/4/5 09:00 (JST), Opening the same interface causes an expression error.

There is no evidence that anyone has edited it. There were certainly no errors when I saved it yesterday, and I was happy to be able to display it and took a capture. However, by the end of the night, the code that worked was determined to be an error.

Specifically, get the value from the record type and save the aggregated value in a local variable. The display was successful by passing the alias defined when aggregating the variable + measure to the graph.
Here's how to pass it.
local variable name.data["alias name"]

However, the next morning, an error occurred in the .data["alias name"] part.
The details of the error are as shown in the attached image.

As a workaround, the issue was resolved by removing the .data["alias name"] part from the variable.

This is the first time something like this has happened and I am surprised. I am concerned that the objects I have created so far will also be affected.
Is this a common occurrence with Appian? Does anyone know the reason and how to deal with it?

Thank you.

いつもお世話になっております。
開発中のインターフェースでこれまでにないことが起こりました。

2024/4/4 18:00(JST)、式モードで実装し、エラーがない状態で保存しました。
2024/4/5 09:00(JST)、同一のインターフェースを開くと式のエラーが発生しています。

誰かが編集した形跡はありません。昨日保存時は確かにエラーがありませんでした、表示できたことを喜びキャプチャも取りました。ところが一晩明けると、うまくいったコードがエラーと判定されています。

具体的には、レコードタイプから値を取得し、集計したものをローカル変数に保存。その変数+メジャーの集計時に定義したエイリアスをグラフに渡すことで表示に成功していました。
渡し方はこうです。
ローカル変数名.data["エイリアス名"]

ところが翌朝、.data["エイリアス名"] の部分でエラーが出ています。
エラーの内容は添付画像の通りです。

対応として、.data["エイリアス名"] の部分を変数から外すことで解決しました。

このような出来事は初めてで、驚いています。これまでの作成したオブジェクトにも影響があることを懸念しています。
これはAppianでよく発生する事象なのでしょうか?理由や対処法がわかる方はいらっしゃいますか?

よろしくお願いいたします。

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Is it possible that when you were editing the interface yesterday you had some specific Test Inputs? And when you reloaded the interface today it was using different test inputs? If not this, then my guess would be that the underlying record data was changed somehow which caused the error message. Either that or your interface is calling another interface/expression rule which was modified.

I have never seen Appian randomly start erroring overnight due to any platform issue, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Certified Lead Developer

Is it possible that when you were editing the interface yesterday you had some specific Test Inputs? And when you reloaded the interface today it was using different test inputs? If not this, then my guess would be that the underlying record data was changed somehow which caused the error message. Either that or your interface is calling another interface/expression rule which was modified.

I have never seen Appian randomly start erroring overnight due to any platform issue, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Children