Hi there ! We are having a problem with one of our process models.

Hi there !

We are having a problem with one of our process models.
When we open it, it just comes blank.

To solve the problem, we tried opening it on many computers, restarting the server, etc.
It would be nice to know what to do to make the components appear again.

Thanks !...

OriginalPostID-123881

OriginalPostID-123881

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have not seen that behavior. Are you running a local version or are you using Appian in the cloud? Almost sounds like there is something in the process model that is causing it to become corrupted. Try opening a Support Desk case with Appian. They might be able to help. What version of Appian are you running? BTW these are just random ideas that I am throwing out in the hopes that something will help you. Sorry but I can't think of anything else.
  • I have not seen that behavior. Are you running a local version or are you using Appian in the cloud? Almost sounds like there is something in the process model that is causing it to become corrupted. Try opening a Support Desk case with Appian. They might be able to help. What version of Appian are you running? BTW these are just random ideas that I am throwing out in the hopes that something will help you. Sorry but I can't think of anything else.
Children
No Data