Is Appian Developer a Good Job?

Is pursuing a career as an Appian developer a wise choice?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think only you can answer that by asking yourself some questions:

• what do I like doing? do I enjoy solving puzzles? do I get satisfaction from seeing something I've built working? does is give me pleasure make other people happy by giving them something that makes their lives easier? do I enjoy continuously learning?
    • do I have the necessary skills - both technical and other e.g. communication, management, eye for detail, collaboration/teamwork?
    • does it economically work for me? is there another career that'll provide me the the income that I need to do the things I want to do?

(I'm hoping you can see that it's not just about the money!)

• I think only you can answer that by asking yourself some questions:

• what do I like doing? do I enjoy solving puzzles? do I get satisfaction from seeing something I've built working? does is give me pleasure make other people happy by giving them something that makes their lives easier? do I enjoy continuously learning?
    • do I have the necessary skills - both technical and other e.g. communication, management, eye for detail, collaboration/teamwork?
    • does it economically work for me? is there another career that'll provide me the the income that I need to do the things I want to do?

(I'm hoping you can see that it's not just about the money!)

Children
No Data