Hi there ! I have a form with 4 buttons, each one with a different va

Hi there !

I have a form with 4 buttons, each one with a different value. When I click in any of them, the same value is saved in the node input / process variable.

Does anybody have faced this error before ? I tried deleting both: node input and process variable and saving in another one but the same thing happened.

Thanks !

OriginalPostID-125316

OriginalPostID-125316

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Jonathan !

I've just rebuild the form from the scratch, but using the same components, configurations and rules than the past one and the problem continued. So your reply will be very useful for me right now.

The interesting part is that in my development environment it's working very well, maybe I forgot to import some rule, but that's not my guess right now.

Thanks a lot !
  • Hi Jonathan !

I've just rebuild the form from the scratch, but using the same components, configurations and rules than the past one and the problem continued. So your reply will be very useful for me right now.

The interesting part is that in my development environment it's working very well, maybe I forgot to import some rule, but that's not my guess right now.

Thanks a lot !
Children
No Data