Want to Repeat an section on click of button .

Section might contain the fields like dropdown, flieupload ,.. those should also get repeated 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I'll give it a try.

I imagine you are working with an array of something, like a CDT or Record Type.

What I would do is to have that array as rule input / local variable and then do a forEach() over it. Inside the forEach() you would put whatever fields you want (even as a section as you mentioned).

To add more instances of that section, you'd create a button that would append an empty value (CDT or Record Type) to your variable. This way the fields/section is going to be repeated:

(...)saveInto: a!save(
        ri!variable,
        append(
            ri!variable,
            type!CDT()
        )
    )

• Hello, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but I'll give it a try.

I imagine you are working with an array of something, like a CDT or Record Type.

What I would do is to have that array as rule input / local variable and then do a forEach() over it. Inside the forEach() you would put whatever fields you want (even as a section as you mentioned).

To add more instances of that section, you'd create a button that would append an empty value (CDT or Record Type) to your variable. This way the fields/section is going to be repeated:

(...)saveInto: a!save(
        ri!variable,
        append(
            ri!variable,
            type!CDT()
        )
    )

Children
No Data