Hi Forum I have been trying to configure Appian to receive emails. I

Hi Forum

I have been trying to configure Appian to receive emails. I was successful yesterday in doing so, but I have noticed that the jboss server log files have grown to a massive size since yesterday. Could someone please explain to me why this could be happening and how to rectify this? Many thanks...

OriginalPostID-134197

OriginalPostID-134197

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Tim

In my Application server logs I see the following recurring error

ERROR com.appiancorp.mdb.EmailHandlerBean - Error receiving message in EmailHandlerBean MDB
    javax.mail.MessagingException: Message could not be sent;
    Caused by: com.appiancorp.messaging.ProcessRouteMissingException: APNX-1-8001-001: No Process Routing Information Provided: Needs one of DestinationEventPersistentID, DestinationProcessID, DestinationPMID, DestinationPMUUID

This doesn't make much sense since the only process model UUID that I have receiving emails has been added to the custom properties file already.

What other logs should I be checking?

This is worrying because I'm having to shut down Appian daily now to clear the JBOSS server logs to clear up space again.
  • Hi Tim

In my Application server logs I see the following recurring error

ERROR com.appiancorp.mdb.EmailHandlerBean - Error receiving message in EmailHandlerBean MDB
    javax.mail.MessagingException: Message could not be sent;
    Caused by: com.appiancorp.messaging.ProcessRouteMissingException: APNX-1-8001-001: No Process Routing Information Provided: Needs one of DestinationEventPersistentID, DestinationProcessID, DestinationPMID, DestinationPMUUID

This doesn't make much sense since the only process model UUID that I have receiving emails has been added to the custom properties file already.

What other logs should I be checking?

This is worrying because I'm having to shut down Appian daily now to clear the JBOSS server logs to clear up space again.
Children
No Data