Hi Forum I have been trying to configure Appian to receive emails. I

Hi Forum

I have been trying to configure Appian to receive emails. I was successful yesterday in doing so, but I have noticed that the jboss server log files have grown to a massive size since yesterday. Could someone please explain to me why this could be happening and how to rectify this? Many thanks...

OriginalPostID-134197

OriginalPostID-134197

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Tim

Using the example in the documentation, let's say I define the process model to target as so...

conf.mailhandler.alias.HelpDeskRequest=processmodeluuid0004cedf-a045-8000-234b-c0a8031014c0

...with HelpDeskRequest being the alias. What file/where would I need to link the alias (HelpDeskRequest) to the email address (HelpDeskRequest@mydomain.topdomain)

As stated, I am able to receive emails into Appian, so it is strange that this error is still appearing in the log files
  • Hi Tim

Using the example in the documentation, let's say I define the process model to target as so...

conf.mailhandler.alias.HelpDeskRequest=processmodeluuid0004cedf-a045-8000-234b-c0a8031014c0

...with HelpDeskRequest being the alias. What file/where would I need to link the alias (HelpDeskRequest) to the email address (HelpDeskRequest@mydomain.topdomain)

As stated, I am able to receive emails into Appian, so it is strange that this error is still appearing in the log files
Children
No Data