Hi Forum I have an issue where I cannot delete a task report off of a

Hi Forum

I have an issue where I cannot delete a task report off of a dashboard. (See Attached). After clicking the cross, nothing happens, when usually a dialog box pops up asking if I would like to delete or deactivate the portlet. If I try to exit out of editing the dashboard, by clicking 'Save & Publish', the entire screen greys out and becomes unresponsive. Currently using Appian 7.2

OriginalPostID-138786

OriginalPostID-138786

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Margaret.

I would've chosen either option if I had the chance, unfortunately the dialog box for that option didn't appear after clicking the cross highlighted in the screenshot. The cross button was unresponsive.

As stated in my first post, even if I tried to exit out of editing the dashboard, by clicking 'Save & Publish', the entire screen greyed out and became unresponsive, see the attached screenshot

• Hi Margaret.

I would've chosen either option if I had the chance, unfortunately the dialog box for that option didn't appear after clicking the cross highlighted in the screenshot. The cross button was unresponsive.

As stated in my first post, even if I tried to exit out of editing the dashboard, by clicking 'Save & Publish', the entire screen greyed out and became unresponsive, see the attached screenshot

Children
No Data