We upgraded to Appian 7.7 from 7.3 and after the upgrade users are saying that t

We upgraded to Appian 7.7 from 7.3 and after the upgrade users are saying that they are not getting the alerts they used to earlier.
For example: if a comment is added to a News Feed from News tab, users used to get alerts but it has stopped after the upgrade.

How do we configure it? Is it the same one like, configuring the My alerts configuration in apps portal?

OriginalPostID-139573

OriginalPostID-139573

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for the reply Abhi.
    My question was more around that is there any way to set it for all the users. As per the discussion, it seems like earlier it was a default setting. If I understood it correctly, we cannot ask every user to go and set their alert settings. Is there any way to set it default as it was earlier as nothing was configured in the older version and the default settings were used, which used to send the alerts on the subscribed news feed.
  • Thanks for the reply Abhi.
    My question was more around that is there any way to set it for all the users. As per the discussion, it seems like earlier it was a default setting. If I understood it correctly, we cannot ask every user to go and set their alert settings. Is there any way to set it default as it was earlier as nothing was configured in the older version and the default settings were used, which used to send the alerts on the subscribed news feed.
Children
No Data