Hi All, While JMeter with Appian, I am getting the following error:

Hi All,

While JMeter with Appian, I am getting the following error:

{"message":"Expression evaluation error : An error occurred while executing a save: Could not decrypt item of type SAVE_VALUE. Item prepared for server was not encrypted: zzAction_Text.","title":"An Error Has Occurred","error":"APNX-1-4198-019"}

JMeter script is the same one which Appian has provided in there example. For further details refer to this link forum.appian.com/.../Using_JMeter_with_Appian.html

Please let me know, how we can resolve this error.

OriginalPostID-139788

OriginalPostID-139788

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • siddardhas, the best way to troubleshoot this is to run a single thread with a View Results Tree Listener enabled, this will allow you to see the request that was sent to the server.

The particular error you mentioned in your comment is usually indicative of the regular expression extractor not grabbing the saveInto value for the request.

It is a possibility that you are not getting the response expected from the request prior to the one that fails. It is possible to receive a 200 response, but still not get the response expected, validation errors are a good example.
  • siddardhas, the best way to troubleshoot this is to run a single thread with a View Results Tree Listener enabled, this will allow you to see the request that was sent to the server.

The particular error you mentioned in your comment is usually indicative of the regular expression extractor not grabbing the saveInto value for the request.

It is a possibility that you are not getting the response expected from the request prior to the one that fails. It is possible to receive a 200 response, but still not get the response expected, validation errors are a good example.
Children
No Data