Is there anyway I can tell if a specific user is currently logged into Appian? A

Is there anyway I can tell if a specific user is currently logged into Appian? Any method considered. Thanks, James

OriginalPostID-139793

OriginalPostID-139793

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I don't think that is correct sumeetk. That function is typically used for reports where a unique context is required for the current user. Such as comparing a stored user value to the current viewer of the report.
    In this use case I wish to check if an alternate target user is currently logged in to Appian. For example, I wish to send the user a task but before it commits we check to see if the user account is currently logged on to Appian. If not return to the form and force an alternative selection.
    I think something like this has been requested before but I couldn't find the post to check.
  • I don't think that is correct sumeetk. That function is typically used for reports where a unique context is required for the current user. Such as comparing a stored user value to the current viewer of the report.
    In this use case I wish to check if an alternate target user is currently logged in to Appian. For example, I wish to send the user a task but before it commits we check to see if the user account is currently logged on to Appian. If not return to the form and force an alternative selection.
    I think something like this has been requested before but I couldn't find the post to check.
Children
No Data