Hello All, Is there any way to log the process instance name at the b

Hello All,

Is there any way to log the process instance name at the backend which has been executed.
Thanks

OriginalPostID-145634

OriginalPostID-145634

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    The instance name should be available as a process parameter inside the process. You can then save that as a field in a CDT and write the CDT to your database.
  • You can nevigate to "Reports" tab in designer and look for process reports.Now you have the list of process instances for your environment, you can design a process with a node "Execute Process Report". This will help to extract the information for the selected report and with proper fillter information can be read in the process and can be save in the database. You may wish to put a date filter and run the process every day morning to collect and save one full day information in the database.
  • My problem is that I want to know the process model name in server.log file. For e.g. I have created a process model which has "Delete Document" smart service in it and using this process model I had deleted some of the documents. But when I check in the server.log file at backend it is giving me info like "[Appian Work Item - 620 - ProcessExec00 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] INFO com.appiancorp.content.ContentServiceJavaImpl_Delete - Successful deletion of objects: ids=1128; types=Document; names=["test"]; deleted by user=[Administrator]". But I want the process model name also.