Hello All, Is there any way to log the process instance name at the b

Hello All,

Is there any way to log the process instance name at the backend which has been executed.
Thanks

OriginalPostID-145634

OriginalPostID-145634

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • My problem is that I want to know the process model name in server.log file. For e.g. I have created a process model which has "Delete Document" smart service in it and using this process model I had deleted some of the documents. But when I check in the server.log file at backend it is giving me info like "[Appian Work Item - 620 - ProcessExec00 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] INFO com.appiancorp.content.ContentServiceJavaImpl_Delete - Successful deletion of objects: ids=1128; types=Document; names=["test"]; deleted by user=[Administrator]". But I want the process model name also.
  • My problem is that I want to know the process model name in server.log file. For e.g. I have created a process model which has "Delete Document" smart service in it and using this process model I had deleted some of the documents. But when I check in the server.log file at backend it is giving me info like "[Appian Work Item - 620 - ProcessExec00 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] INFO com.appiancorp.content.ContentServiceJavaImpl_Delete - Successful deletion of objects: ids=1128; types=Document; names=["test"]; deleted by user=[Administrator]". But I want the process model name also.
Children
No Data