Hi, How can I add a functionality like "register new user" so tha

Hi,
How can I add a functionality like "register new user" so that new user can register himself / herself for using Appian Application.

TIA,
Danish

OriginalPostID-154340

OriginalPostID-154340

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think this depends on the corporate policies of an organization and will differ. There may be multiple ways to handle,
    1. Add all the users in the organisation to Appian and give them access to just one default application which will enable them to raise a 'request for access' to other applications.
    2. Use a third party request tracker system (which may already be present in large organization) from where user will send request for access.
  • I think this depends on the corporate policies of an organization and will differ. There may be multiple ways to handle,
    1. Add all the users in the organisation to Appian and give them access to just one default application which will enable them to raise a 'request for access' to other applications.
    2. Use a third party request tracker system (which may already be present in large organization) from where user will send request for access.
Children
No Data