Hi Forum I'm working in 7.2 I'm trying to find pro

Hi Forum

I'm working in 7.2

I'm trying to find process instances of a specific process model that have seemed to have disappeared off the system. With reference to the following documentation - forum.appian.com/.../Archiving_and_Unarchiving_Processes - I have tried to search for all process instances with the following script - archiveprocess search -pmid 999 -pattern "\\*.bak" - which returned 0 archived processes. If there are no archived process instances, what would have happened to my process instances?

OriginalPostID-154439

OriginalPostID-154439

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @lincolnf May I please know if you are using the same query mentioned in the documentation? As you said in the post that you made use of the same query, I would like to suggest to make use of the id of the process model which is specific to your Appian instance instead of 999 which is mentioned by Appian as example. Please ignore this comment if you aren't using 999.

Added to the above, you are right - as you are logging in as the system administrator, you should be able to access the process instance.I guess the process is archived here.
  • @lincolnf May I please know if you are using the same query mentioned in the documentation? As you said in the post that you made use of the same query, I would like to suggest to make use of the id of the process model which is specific to your Appian instance instead of 999 which is mentioned by Appian as example. Please ignore this comment if you aren't using 999.

Added to the above, you are right - as you are logging in as the system administrator, you should be able to access the process instance.I guess the process is archived here.
Children
No Data