Hi Team, I am using "Send Email" smart service to send a cu

Hi Team,

I am using "Send Email" smart service to send a customized mail to a group. When I am trying to send the email to a restricted group it doesn't get sent at all, there are no errors in process.
Though in documentation it is mentioned that "If you send an email to a Personal or Restricted group or one that has a High Privacy Policy, the other users
within that group appear as "Undisclosed Recipients" in the To: field of the email when it is delivered."
It works fine when I make the group Public.
Any help is appreciated!

OriginalPostID-159951

OriginalPostID-159951

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi , it seems first you need to configuration, to get log when sending email. This required configuration in log4j.properties file and Jboss server restart

Go to Appian_home\\ear\\suite.ear\\resources--> open <appian_name>_log4j.properties file

add below entry

log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.messaging.MessagePublisherServiceImpl=DEBUG
    log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.process.execution.service.ProcessExecutionServiceFacade=DEBUG
    log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.mdb=DEBUG

and restart JBOSS server.

Then check logs on sending email. you fill find logs and email address listed in logs where this email is going or if any error then that error will dispaly.

Remove logs once completed

• Hi , it seems first you need to configuration, to get log when sending email. This required configuration in log4j.properties file and Jboss server restart

Go to Appian_home\\ear\\suite.ear\\resources--> open <appian_name>_log4j.properties file

add below entry

log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.messaging.MessagePublisherServiceImpl=DEBUG
    log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.process.execution.service.ProcessExecutionServiceFacade=DEBUG
    log4j.logger.com.appiancorp.mdb=DEBUG

and restart JBOSS server.

Then check logs on sending email. you fill find logs and email address listed in logs where this email is going or if any error then that error will dispaly.

Remove logs once completed

Children
No Data