I am trying to create a link to a process dashboard. This had been working, but

I am trying to create a link to a process dashboard. This had been working, but now I get an error. The link I am trying to use is formatted as : http://[servername]/suite/apps/[appname]/[pagename]/proc/[procid]. Does anyone see any issues with this, or know where I can look to begin troubleshooting? The error message I get is: The system has encountered a problem
We’re sorry! A problem occurred while processing your last request. Please contact the system administrator for more information....

OriginalPostID-62918

OriginalPostID-62918

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Check if anything had changed, such as your schema, your page name or app name.

Check if you have any invalid rules or query rules in your dashboard. Check the code that you might have added recently.

Did you recently add any process start form or quick task to the dashboard? If so, check if there are any un-initialised variables beign used. Check if you have a boolean field displayed with uninitialised variables.
  • Check if anything had changed, such as your schema, your page name or app name.

Check if you have any invalid rules or query rules in your dashboard. Check the code that you might have added recently.

Did you recently add any process start form or quick task to the dashboard? If so, check if there are any un-initialised variables beign used. Check if you have a boolean field displayed with uninitialised variables.
Children
No Data