I am trying to create a link to a process dashboard. This had been working, but

I am trying to create a link to a process dashboard. This had been working, but now I get an error. The link I am trying to use is formatted as : http://[servername]/suite/apps/[appname]/[pagename]/proc/[procid]. Does anyone see any issues with this, or know where I can look to begin troubleshooting? The error message I get is: The system has encountered a problem
We’re sorry! A problem occurred while processing your last request. Please contact the system administrator for more information....

OriginalPostID-62918

OriginalPostID-62918

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If your dashboard is rendering properly through a link in a report, then the chances of anything being wrong with the dashboard itself is quite low. The next thing to look for is to ensure if the link to any other process instance is working. For e.g. take a dashboard that works and see if you can navigate to the same dashboard using the link. Its worth clearing your browser cache at this point.
  • If your dashboard is rendering properly through a link in a report, then the chances of anything being wrong with the dashboard itself is quite low. The next thing to look for is to ensure if the link to any other process instance is working. For e.g. take a dashboard that works and see if you can navigate to the same dashboard using the link. Its worth clearing your browser cache at this point.
Children
No Data