How to create process dashboard... My process dashboard is not appearing wh

How to create process dashboard...
My process dashboard is not appearing when I click a cell in my process report which is set to invoke the Process Dashboard with pp!id... any ideas? Does category matter? Context is set to same process model. I understand only one Process Dashboard can be used for a given process model, must the process dashboard appear listed as a Page in the application?

OriginalPostID-174351

OriginalPostID-174351

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Though the initial question seems simple, there are a few related details that are not so obvious. I note the Application - tab Process Models can contain folders, similar to the Rules tab, in which case the Actions tab cannot access any Process Model. The Process Model Dashboard appears to default to the Start Form unless customized, and it is clear what dashboard is linked since it shows when the Application Process Model item is clicked. The linked Process Dashboard, however, is not so evident. Clicking on a particular process name in the Process Model Details screen shows the default dashboard template, and the Actions drop-down menu shows 'Create custom dashboard' which I think should cause the link between the custom Process Dashboard and the process model. It would be nice to see the dashboard path location, I think this is important to this issue.
  • Though the initial question seems simple, there are a few related details that are not so obvious. I note the Application - tab Process Models can contain folders, similar to the Rules tab, in which case the Actions tab cannot access any Process Model. The Process Model Dashboard appears to default to the Start Form unless customized, and it is clear what dashboard is linked since it shows when the Application Process Model item is clicked. The linked Process Dashboard, however, is not so evident. Clicking on a particular process name in the Process Model Details screen shows the default dashboard template, and the Actions drop-down menu shows 'Create custom dashboard' which I think should cause the link between the custom Process Dashboard and the process model. It would be nice to see the dashboard path location, I think this is important to this issue.
Children
No Data