How to create process dashboard... My process dashboard is not appearing wh

How to create process dashboard...
My process dashboard is not appearing when I click a cell in my process report which is set to invoke the Process Dashboard with pp!id... any ideas? Does category matter? Context is set to same process model. I understand only one Process Dashboard can be used for a given process model, must the process dashboard appear listed as a Page in the application?

OriginalPostID-174351

OriginalPostID-174351

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • and you created your custom dashboard via that action? it should create the link. did you create a custom dashboard for the process model or for process instances? If you want to link to a custom dashboard for an instance linked in your report then you need to have used the "Create custom dashboard" action from the dashboard of an existing process instance rather than the model.
  • and you created your custom dashboard via that action? it should create the link. did you create a custom dashboard for the process model or for process instances? If you want to link to a custom dashboard for an instance linked in your report then you need to have used the "Create custom dashboard" action from the dashboard of an existing process instance rather than the model.
Children
No Data