Any ideas why I can export with no issues, but upon Import I am getting several

Any ideas why I can export with no issues, but upon Import I am getting several errors similar to: The content [id= uuid=_...] was not imported because a required reference is missing ...? I am importing onto a different machine.

OriginalPostID-176946

OriginalPostID-176946

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This looks like a different error. Let me explain this a little bit more:

1. If you are exporting a model, you need to export the Process Model folder too if it's not present in the target environment
    2. If the model references any other item such as constants or rules and they are not present in the target environment, they need to be exported too.
    3. And so on.

The good news is you don't have to reinvent the wheel by guessing, you should be using the button called "Check missing dependencies". This button will give you a list of all items the model needs to be successfully imported. Simply add all of them (or at least the ones that are not in the other environment). This will do the trick.
  • This looks like a different error. Let me explain this a little bit more:

1. If you are exporting a model, you need to export the Process Model folder too if it's not present in the target environment
    2. If the model references any other item such as constants or rules and they are not present in the target environment, they need to be exported too.
    3. And so on.

The good news is you don't have to reinvent the wheel by guessing, you should be using the button called "Check missing dependencies". This button will give you a list of all items the model needs to be successfully imported. Simply add all of them (or at least the ones that are not in the other environment). This will do the trick.
Children
No Data