With Reference to the Below Post,

With Reference to the Below Post,
forum.appian.com/.../e-169299
I am trying to create the User from a Process Model.
I am using Edit Alert Settings Smart Service where I am trying to disable the Alerts Notifications when a New Task is Assigned, But still I am able to receive Alerts, and the thing is for some of the users it is working and for some of them it is not,

Am I missing anything, Please provide me some inputs.
Thanks !!!

OriginalPostID-191652

OriginalPostID-191652

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi, As per my testing please find the steps and still the ppl are receving Emails :(
    1.Created a PM with 2 Edit Alert Settings for User SS with Assignment as run as admin( Task is assigned to me and Task is assigned to me and others)
    2.Changed the Alert settings for me as well.
    3.Generated a Task.(This Task is assigned to a Group XYZ and Myself and the User A are part of it).
    4.I am not receving any EMails but User A (for whom I have changed the Notifications) is receving the EMails.
    5.After running the PM, I have checked my Edit Alert settings and it is changed to Never and Never for both New task assigned to me and others and New Task assigned to me.
    6.It has changed for User A as well. and User A and Myself are both Administrators.and the Task which is assigned is been triggered from external system.
    am I missing anything.
  • Hi, As per my testing please find the steps and still the ppl are receving Emails :(
    1.Created a PM with 2 Edit Alert Settings for User SS with Assignment as run as admin( Task is assigned to me and Task is assigned to me and others)
    2.Changed the Alert settings for me as well.
    3.Generated a Task.(This Task is assigned to a Group XYZ and Myself and the User A are part of it).
    4.I am not receving any EMails but User A (for whom I have changed the Notifications) is receving the EMails.
    5.After running the PM, I have checked my Edit Alert settings and it is changed to Never and Never for both New task assigned to me and others and New Task assigned to me.
    6.It has changed for User A as well. and User A and Myself are both Administrators.and the Task which is assigned is been triggered from external system.
    am I missing anything.
Children
No Data