Is there anyway to migrate our A-Scores and certifications when we change our Or

Is there anyway to migrate our A-Scores and certifications when we change our Organization.

OriginalPostID-191898

OriginalPostID-191898

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• @anshuk I guess they actually don't need a transfer. A-scores, certifications etc might be associated with the User object as its attributes, and when the user moves to other company, he/she will be associated with the other company which will be useful in terms of security. Also there is a related action on our User record which will provide the ability to enquire about A-scores and probably you can try it. I used it once or twice and got proper responses.
  • Thanks for your response.I think Appian should come up with some Universal ID so that our A-scores and certifications can be associated with the ID.Otherwise once we change our organization we again need to register from company's Id and our certifications are not valid which affects our A-score.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Have you been told your certifications won't be valid under the new username? I'm sure we had this done for one of our employees and they were moved over from his previous forum account. I think we all agree though that it would be preferable not to have to re-register in the 1st place
  • Not sure this is an assumption to you anshuk611, but if that is your assumption of A score and the Certifications will be not valid once you change the organization, it is wrong I requested for change in organization(by using my ID in both the organizations) Support Team immediately responded and changed it without affecting my A score. A simple Email would do.
  • Yes I agree to harshav. Even I had the same issue when I joined a new form but a email did the job for me. Please drop a mail to support@appian.com with the below details.
    •          Name :
    •          Forum Username :
    •          Company : (Current) , (Past)
    •          Phone number :
    •          Curent official Email address:
    •          Brief description of the case :
    Hope this should help..