Is there anyway to migrate our A-Scores and certifications when we change our Or

Is there anyway to migrate our A-Scores and certifications when we change our Organization.

OriginalPostID-191898

OriginalPostID-191898

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @anshuk I guess they actually don't need a transfer. A-scores, certifications etc might be associated with the User object as its attributes, and when the user moves to other company, he/she will be associated with the other company which will be useful in terms of security. Also there is a related action on our User record which will provide the ability to enquire about A-scores and probably you can try it. I used it once or twice and got proper responses.
  • @anshuk I guess they actually don't need a transfer. A-scores, certifications etc might be associated with the User object as its attributes, and when the user moves to other company, he/she will be associated with the other company which will be useful in terms of security. Also there is a related action on our User record which will provide the ability to enquire about A-scores and probably you can try it. I used it once or twice and got proper responses.
Children
No Data