Hi, Is there a way to add additional viewers via process (automatically) t

Hi,
Is there a way to add additional viewers via process (automatically) to a New Post Event after it has been created with an initial set of users?

OriginalPostID-207884

OriginalPostID-207884

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @gauravg No worries. Even I would like to prefer to Option - 2 to Option - 1. So far, I am not aware of any performance implications. But from my Forum learning, I came to know that it's not good to make a user, member of more than 100 groups(As per the Option - 2, there can be a possibility that a user can be a member of tens of hundreds of groups). So I would like to leave it to users who has an experience re the performance implications with this kind of approach. Or at-least Appian's core team should be able to address the implications that can arise down the line. If possible, I would like to suggest adding the number of expected groups that can be created (Assuming that you are making use of Dynamic Groups approach) so that someone can quickly comment based on the volume as well.
  • @gauravg No worries. Even I would like to prefer to Option - 2 to Option - 1. So far, I am not aware of any performance implications. But from my Forum learning, I came to know that it's not good to make a user, member of more than 100 groups(As per the Option - 2, there can be a possibility that a user can be a member of tens of hundreds of groups). So I would like to leave it to users who has an experience re the performance implications with this kind of approach. Or at-least Appian's core team should be able to address the implications that can arise down the line. If possible, I would like to suggest adding the number of expected groups that can be created (Assuming that you are making use of Dynamic Groups approach) so that someone can quickly comment based on the volume as well.
Children
No Data