#UserIcon Is there an easy way to update a user profile picture in process? I am

#UserIcon Is there an easy way to update a user profile picture in process? I am looking to mimic the forum functionality of providing a User with a task for updating their profile picture once they are onboarded to they system.

OriginalPostID-67566

OriginalPostID-67566

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Dan-- There is some risk to updating the profile pictures directly. This might be why a common component for updating the profile picture is unavailable on forum. You’ll want to verify the file type, check the file size and generate the thumbnails in your process. I’m uncertain of the approach taken on the cloud but this is the technique I used and it worked well on another project.
  • Dan-- There is some risk to updating the profile pictures directly. This might be why a common component for updating the profile picture is unavailable on forum. You’ll want to verify the file type, check the file size and generate the thumbnails in your process. I’m uncertain of the approach taken on the cloud but this is the technique I used and it worked well on another project.
Children
No Data