#UserIcon Is there an easy way to update a user profile picture in process? I am

#UserIcon Is there an easy way to update a user profile picture in process? I am looking to mimic the forum functionality of providing a User with a task for updating their profile picture once they are onboarded to they system.

OriginalPostID-67566

OriginalPostID-67566

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Mark, can you tell me what the process you used to generate the thumbnails was? I noticed that the old "change your profile picture" app which is included as an example on certain cloud sites, after updating the user's main picture, uses a deprecated node called "refresh user thumbnails"; without this, the picture change will be successful but the old thumbnails continue showing up until someone goes into the user's profile editor and clicks "delete" on their old one, interestingly. I've been looking for a workaround to this for a while now.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Mark, can you tell me what the process you used to generate the thumbnails was? I noticed that the old "change your profile picture" app which is included as an example on certain cloud sites, after updating the user's main picture, uses a deprecated node called "refresh user thumbnails"; without this, the picture change will be successful but the old thumbnails continue showing up until someone goes into the user's profile editor and clicks "delete" on their old one, interestingly. I've been looking for a workaround to this for a while now.
Children
No Data