Cannot clean up locked type when importing application

I am trying to import an application from a 16.1 environment to a 16.2 environment. But I am getting an error about locked CDT.

"A data type could not be updated because it or one of its dependents is currently being updated somewhere else in the system. Please try again later. Details: Invalid Type: Type Error: Cannot clean up locked type - {urn:cdt:isg}ISG_REIMBURSABLE_CHARGE_DETAILS"

Is there a known problem and workaround for exporting and importing from 16.1 to 16.2 version?

Thanks
Nikhil

OriginalPostID-211511

OriginalPostID-211511

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • A few people have reported this issue but none of them were able to reproduce it again when they tried it again (probably after an hour) and send me an application with the data types. If you can reproduce it then please create an application with all the data types and send it to so we can try to troubleshoot the problem. Also please let me know the version and hotfix of the system that were trying to import into.
  • Hi all,
    Even I'm running into same issue.

Any inputs around it would be appreciated.
  • Hi all,
    Mine is happening when trying to re-configure a service using "Call WebService"

I deleted all the corresponding CDTs that were initially created.

When I try to re-configure, I'm getting this error and not able to proceed further.

What other options can I try to resolve this error?

Any pointers are appreciated.

Error:
    This Operation is unavailable. The following error occurred during the creation of the message schemas: A data type could not be updated because it or one of its dependents is currently being updated somewhere else in the system. Cannot cleanup locked type.

I deleted all the process models that referenced it but still it does not work.
  • Hi all,
    Mine is happening when trying to re-configure a service using "Call WebService"

I deleted all the corresponding CDTs that were initially created.

When I try to re-configure, I'm getting this error and not able to proceed further.

What other options can I try to resolve this error?

Any pointers are appreciated.

Error:
    This Operation is unavailable. The following error occurred during the creation of the message schemas: A data type could not be updated because it or one of its dependents is currently being updated somewhere else in the system. Cannot cleanup locked type.

I deleted all the process models that referenced it but still it does not work.
Children
No Data