Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set u

Certified Lead Developer
Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set up both Jenkins and Fitness running on Ubuntu 14.04 and everything is running smoothly thus far but would like to avoid any issues that may come up. I was worried the ubuntu browser (firefox) may be buggy with Appian since it is not supported but it seems to be running well.

OriginalPostID-215593

OriginalPostID-215593

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks! I ended up stealing the java command from the .bat file to start it:

java -jar lib/fitnesse-standalone.jar -p 8980 -d /appian/fitnesse/ -e 0 -f configs/custom.properties

The issue I have now is that tests don't execute as they struggle to find the browser drivers:

__EXCEPTION__:java.lang.IllegalStateException: The driver executable does not exist: /appian/fitnesse/null\\lib\\drivers\\chromedriver.exe

It seems to want to mix up linux directory notation with windows but I can't find where that's set. I updated the custom.properties but it didn't seem to take.
  • Thanks! I ended up stealing the java command from the .bat file to start it:

java -jar lib/fitnesse-standalone.jar -p 8980 -d /appian/fitnesse/ -e 0 -f configs/custom.properties

The issue I have now is that tests don't execute as they struggle to find the browser drivers:

__EXCEPTION__:java.lang.IllegalStateException: The driver executable does not exist: /appian/fitnesse/null\\lib\\drivers\\chromedriver.exe

It seems to want to mix up linux directory notation with windows but I can't find where that's set. I updated the custom.properties but it didn't seem to take.
Children
No Data