Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set u

Certified Lead Developer
Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set up both Jenkins and Fitness running on Ubuntu 14.04 and everything is running smoothly thus far but would like to avoid any issues that may come up. I was worried the ubuntu browser (firefox) may be buggy with Appian since it is not supported but it seems to be running well.

OriginalPostID-215593

OriginalPostID-215593

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi. I am trying to use Fitnesse with Jenkins in Centos. i am using XVFB plugin. I have done the following configuration
    1. Installed Xvfb in Centos
    2. Installed jenkins in Centos with the XVFB plugin, Fitnesse Plugin.
    3. Have the Finesse for Appian Shared Component in Centos.
    4. Please find the attached snapshots for Xvfb and Job Build Environment configuration in the Jenkins. I am getting No Display found error. Please find the attached Jenkins Console log and FItnesse error log attached. Kindly any one help me to identify issue.

FinesseError.txt

JenkinsJobConsoleLog.txt

• Hi. I am trying to use Fitnesse with Jenkins in Centos. i am using XVFB plugin. I have done the following configuration
    1. Installed Xvfb in Centos
    2. Installed jenkins in Centos with the XVFB plugin, Fitnesse Plugin.
    3. Have the Finesse for Appian Shared Component in Centos.
    4. Please find the attached snapshots for Xvfb and Job Build Environment configuration in the Jenkins. I am getting No Display found error. Please find the attached Jenkins Console log and FItnesse error log attached. Kindly any one help me to identify issue.

FinesseError.txt

JenkinsJobConsoleLog.txt

Children
No Data