Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set u

Certified Lead Developer
Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set up both Jenkins and Fitness running on Ubuntu 14.04 and everything is running smoothly thus far but would like to avoid any issues that may come up. I was worried the ubuntu browser (firefox) may be buggy with Appian since it is not supported but it seems to be running well.

OriginalPostID-215593

OriginalPostID-215593

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Forrestr, i did a fresh installation of the automatedtesting shared component. As suggested i checked the version of firefox. Its Mozilla Firefox 38.5.0. As suggested i tried to run the test outside Jenkins. When i try to test the LoginTest that comes along with the shared components i am getting the error as
    org.openqa.selenium.TimeoutException: Timed out after 30 seconds waiting for presence of element located by: By.xpath: //form[@id = 'loginForm']/descendant::input[contains(@class, 'btn')]
    Please find the attached Complete Log

FitnesseErrorLog.txt

• Hi Forrestr, i did a fresh installation of the automatedtesting shared component. As suggested i checked the version of firefox. Its Mozilla Firefox 38.5.0. As suggested i tried to run the test outside Jenkins. When i try to test the LoginTest that comes along with the shared components i am getting the error as
    org.openqa.selenium.TimeoutException: Timed out after 30 seconds waiting for presence of element located by: By.xpath: //form[@id = 'loginForm']/descendant::input[contains(@class, 'btn')]
    Please find the attached Complete Log

FitnesseErrorLog.txt

Children
No Data