Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set u

Certified Lead Developer
Has anyone implemented Fitnesse for Appian on a Linux environment? I have set up both Jenkins and Fitness running on Ubuntu 14.04 and everything is running smoothly thus far but would like to avoid any issues that may come up. I was worried the ubuntu browser (firefox) may be buggy with Appian since it is not supported but it seems to be running well.

OriginalPostID-215593

OriginalPostID-215593

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @shanmugapriyab so we know its fitnesse and not jenkins or XVFB. I know that there were some changes in the latest version i would check the custom.properties file located in the configs folder and make sure the default paths for testing.home and firefox.browser.home are correct. Also are you getting any behavior out of the browser? is it opening a browser window and just timing out while logging in or at some point in the appian form? I would also check the permissions on the TESTING_HOME folder and make sure the user running Fitnesse has RWX permissions.
  • @shanmugapriyab so we know its fitnesse and not jenkins or XVFB. I know that there were some changes in the latest version i would check the custom.properties file located in the configs folder and make sure the default paths for testing.home and firefox.browser.home are correct. Also are you getting any behavior out of the browser? is it opening a browser window and just timing out while logging in or at some point in the appian form? I would also check the permissions on the TESTING_HOME folder and make sure the user running Fitnesse has RWX permissions.
Children
No Data