Hi All, I have a scenario like I am able to do the work using the Servlet a

Hi All,
I have a scenario like I am able to do the work using the Servlet and later I was able do the same work using a!startProcessWriter function.
Will there be any performance Impact,
Also which is the better way .

OriginalPostID-217855

OriginalPostID-217855

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @harshav Hi, do you mean to say that you already have a plugin in place which already does the same job as a!startProcess() does? I would personally prefer to OOTB over the plugin as we don't need to worry in case of upgrades of the instance and deprecations in the API. To the best of my knowledge, OOTB feature might have upper hand in terms of performance mostly over a custom built plugin. Further I hope that, it's not a!startProcessWriter but it's a!startProcess.
  • @harshav Hi, do you mean to say that you already have a plugin in place which already does the same job as a!startProcess() does? I would personally prefer to OOTB over the plugin as we don't need to worry in case of upgrades of the instance and deprecations in the API. To the best of my knowledge, OOTB feature might have upper hand in terms of performance mostly over a custom built plugin. Further I hope that, it's not a!startProcessWriter but it's a!startProcess.
Children
No Data