An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error

Hi,
Please let me know if you have seen this error before and have come across this.
I have seen this error before when there is a connection issue to the database and it can't retrieve data.
However, in this case, I have verified over and over again that the connection is fine.

Users get this error:
An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error in rule 'nod_getcrslineitemsforenterdetailsform' at function a!queryEntity: An error occurred while retrieving data.

Here is the script for 'nod_getcrslineitemsforenterdetailsform': (I believe it is complaining about the section that has the ri!location but I can't figure out what is is)

a!queryEntity(
entity: cons!NOD_CRS_LINE_ITEM,
query: a!query(
logicalExpression: if(
and(
isnull(ri!chargeType),
isnull(ri!location),
isnull(ri!tradeHour),
isnull(ri!tradeInterval)
),
null,
a!queryLogicalExpression(
operator:...

OriginalPostID-226536

OriginalPostID-226536

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,
    Just to complete this thread just in case anyone else should encounter something similar in the future, the issue was with the view. Even though the data type verified correctly, when I did a select * from the view itself in a SQL utility such as Toad or SQL Plus, it took a long time to return results. It took over 12 seconds and I'm assuming that it hit a timeout setting. Once our database admin fixed the data in one of the tables in the underlying view, everything worked.
    So, check to see if retrieving results from the underlying view is taking a long time, especially for a cloud environment.
  • Hi,
    Just to complete this thread just in case anyone else should encounter something similar in the future, the issue was with the view. Even though the data type verified correctly, when I did a select * from the view itself in a SQL utility such as Toad or SQL Plus, it took a long time to return results. It took over 12 seconds and I'm assuming that it hit a timeout setting. Once our database admin fixed the data in one of the tables in the underlying view, everything worked.
    So, check to see if retrieving results from the underlying view is taking a long time, especially for a cloud environment.
Children
No Data