Search on Records

We're using a grid to display a series of text columns for a record. Is there a way to configure which columns to which the search applies? Right now it seems to be searching only two of the five text columns

OriginalPostID-233539

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It appears to be a deeper challenge than that! I've switched back to a listViewItem to display Feed style. However any values that I place in the 'title' are only searched if they are fields from the record itself, rather than calculated, or the result of an expression.

My case is I'm trying to use the 'User' record type, but identify users who are of user type "System Administrator", the user() function can return that value for me, but I can't search on it if I place it in the title
  • It appears to be a deeper challenge than that! I've switched back to a listViewItem to display Feed style. However any values that I place in the 'title' are only searched if they are fields from the record itself, rather than calculated, or the result of an expression.

My case is I'm trying to use the 'User' record type, but identify users who are of user type "System Administrator", the user() function can return that value for me, but I can't search on it if I place it in the title
Children
No Data