Can we pass Parameters to a Task from External System while Redirection through URL

Certified Lead Developer
Hi,
I have a requirement where i need to redirect the control from any External System to Appian task where i need to pass some parameters along with Task URL, which i need to capture in a Form as the URL mention below

172.18.255.41:8080/.../536874653
Where "status" is the parameter Name so finally i need to capture it's value i.e. OK and place it into SAIL Form Field

Is there any way to do this

OriginalPostID-240505

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @aloks, For sending the information from external system and capturing it in Appian, we have 2 ways to do that. You can expose your process model as a webservice and invoke it in external system or create a Web API and using a!startProcess (available from 16.2 version) and invoking this web api from external system should trigger your process model in Appian with the values submitted in external system.
  • @aloks, For sending the information from external system and capturing it in Appian, we have 2 ways to do that. You can expose your process model as a webservice and invoke it in external system or create a Web API and using a!startProcess (available from 16.2 version) and invoking this web api from external system should trigger your process model in Appian with the values submitted in external system.
Children
No Data