filter is not working on task report data

Certified Lead Developer
I am trying to use work with below snippet, the filter is no applying on process analytics.
With or with out filter is giving me the same result.Here filed "c8" contains Assigned To values for the task(i.e user(s) /group(s)).
Here I am trying retrieve the tasks assigned to particular group /(user),but it is fetching all the tasks.
a!queryProcessAnalytics(
          report:cons!TASK_REPORT,
          query:a!query(
                    filter:a!queryFilter(field:"c8",operator:"includes",value:togroup(876)),
                    pagingInfo:topagingInfo(1,-1)          
          )
)

OriginalPostID-244965

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sikhivahans
    Hi ,

Thanks for the approach shared for filtering users/groups in tasks it was really helpful

For this use case I have followed a different kind of approach

I have created a rule (DataSubset , ColumnNumber (Integer), searchString(Text))
    This rule takes in the dataSubset , and also the columnNumber of the task in the report, along with the searchString (username or groupID as [Group:890] )

I then used a whereContains with the searchString for that particular row assignees , by converting them into a string and splitting them , which returns true or false based on the match found

I am not sure how this is good with respect to the performance and best practise

It would be helpful if you can please suggest me how far this might be effective , in terms of huge amounts of data

Thanks
  • @sikhivahans
    Hi ,

Thanks for the approach shared for filtering users/groups in tasks it was really helpful

For this use case I have followed a different kind of approach

I have created a rule (DataSubset , ColumnNumber (Integer), searchString(Text))
    This rule takes in the dataSubset , and also the columnNumber of the task in the report, along with the searchString (username or groupID as [Group:890] )

I then used a whereContains with the searchString for that particular row assignees , by converting them into a string and splitting them , which returns true or false based on the match found

I am not sure how this is good with respect to the performance and best practise

It would be helpful if you can please suggest me how far this might be effective , in terms of huge amounts of data

Thanks
Children
No Data